Friday, September 2, 2011

my dream car isn't really a dream anymore

I don't understand why I keep seeing guys from my "dream guys" list. I know it's a silly list, but I for one have seen almost every face in the entertainment industry and seldom do I have this guys I wanna die for. Like Drew Arellano and Nonito Donaire, well I like guys who has a sporty slant on them. The latest addition to my list was Derek Ramsay (i know you agree), and today, thanks to my job and EastWest Bank, I saw him. (no I didn't drool, he looked exactly the way he looks like on TV, meaning he's genuinely good looking) *drools*

I dream of a simple car, a Nissan X-trail 250x. Since I was in college I was dreaming of that, and with my job now, It's gonna be a whole lot easier and real-er, Thanks to EastWest Bank Auto Loan with free gas!



EastWest Bank, one of the fastest growing and largest auto loan provider companies in the country today launched its free gas promo. Approved auto loan applicants can get up to P50,000 worth of free fuel both for new and pre-owned vehicles.

“I also like the fact that it give consumers the advantage of affordable down payment, easy amortization, and flexible terms- something that everyone will appreciate this days,” said EastWest Bank endorser, celebrity and car collector, Derek Ramsay.

Just as Derek focused on achieving his goals, EastWest Bank Auto loan is dedicated in helping clients realize their dream car. Applying for their auto loan is simpler, faster and with low interest rates.

Your dream car is just a sigh away with EastWest bank, and who knows, you might be able to See Places with Derek Ramsay himself. NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment