Sunday, January 30, 2011

when i fell from the sky

There we're nights when I felt like crap, I basically feel upset or disappointed. Even I can't tell what the heck i'm feeling right now.

I have placed myself out there, tried, failed and tried again. And no one really got the point of doing so, maybe I am a freak for not seeing the worse in people; only the best in them.

I was in a game but I guess the game was on me. I remembered the movie "he's not just that in to you."

I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there too much but
at least that means I still care.

Oh, you think you've won because women are expendable to you?
You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in
love that way either. You have not won. You're alone, Alex. I may do a lot of
stupid shit but I know I'm a lot closer to finding someone than you are.

okay, I may seem like a sucker for love stories and maybe I am. I felt sorry for myself, coz I wasn't careful enough on who
I would trust my heart to. Maybe I was too guarded while not being out there, Maybe I'm a little bit of everything. I could have tried
harder and better. Maybe I am a little bit of everything.

Sorry but I need to gather my thoughts coz I don't know what the hell i'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment