Thursday, February 16, 2012

The most adorable Asians


When I heard they're coming to Manila, I can't help but gush like a school girl. I've been a fan of WongFu Productions for the longest time now. Okay, so I still have a few weeks to keep myself sane and to prepare for our little one-on-one interview.


For those who don't know them, "why?!" (punchface).

After I graduated college, I always wanted to go back to school and study film but I don't have time to do that, busy with work and sidelines. Anyway, they are one of the reasons why I still wanna pursue that dream. Genius when it comes to film, WongFu's story, musical score, cinematography and just the full production is pure genius. It's not the type that you see on Philippine cinema or film industry, it gives you a taste of a well bred film. I actually don't know how to put it into words but maybe a link will help you see what I see.

check them out here then tell me what you think.

Will post more after the event. For now, let me calm myself down.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment