Thursday, August 2, 2012

shoes and shopping- perfect combo

I didn't realize I've been blogging so much drama for the past few months, and I can't really think of anything sensible to post but ever since I worked as a "Sports PR", my addiction to shoes grew to a much higher scale. Now I came from heels, pumps, wedges and boots obsessed to men's basketball shoes. If only I have the guts to pull off wearing em.

Here's two that I love!♥

 Nike+ basketball hyperdunk

Jordon Son of Mars Stealth

And oh yeah, before I forget. I recently joined Zalora and I must say, I'm in love on how easy online shopping is. I remember I wrote an article for Gadgets Magazine about online shopping more than a year ago, but online shopping now is way easier than before. Different modes of payment have been opened and more couriers opened. There are thousands of online shops and sites, it's up to you where you want to buy but as of now, I found Zalora to be the easiest and best online shopping destination.

here's my package, I got it the day after I ordered it. talk about efficient!

The best thing about Zalora is that you'll receive your orders within 1-2days. You also have the option to pay cash on delivery, which helps shoppers who are afraid of not getting their orders or losing money.

Also, Zalora sells all sorts of stuff. Not just clothes, shoes and accessories but also stuff you need for your home. Check them out on www.zalora.com.ph


Here's a screenshot of zalora! it's very user friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment