Monday, December 3, 2012

I love the way you hold my hand, And if I can, I would love to hold them forever.
I love the way you smile, And if I can, I would love to be the reason of that smile everyday.
I love the way you pull me closer, And if I can, I would love to be close to you always.

Maybe it's wrong to feel like this, to feel like I want you and always wanna be with you, But no matter what the gamble is, I'm all in.

I don't know how to tell you, when to tell you or even find the right words to say. But I wish I can be the one who will always make you smile, the one who will always be by your side, to be the one who will never leave you astray. I will always be beside you, will hold your hand and will make you feel better. When people try to bring you down I will hold you up, when they try to break you I will cover you.

I love watching you fall asleep and be the one who first sees you. I'd love to keep those tears from falling, I'd love to take all your sadness.

I know I cannot love you enough or that much, but I can always try to make you feel love like you never imagined. 
But why am I saying this? Maybe because I am a trooper, or maybe just a wild sky dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment