Monday, May 16, 2011

Lauren Young, Forever Young

encounters: Lauren Young
&
BTS: Gadgets Magazine June 2011

Yes, even I wished to be forever young and that would be quite impossible.
But Lauren Young, our gadgets magazine cover girl proves to be young forever. Well, thats because it's her last name.
(trick statement, haha!)

I requested a fresh face and undone hair for faster and easier hair and make-up.
and she came in looking fine. One of the freshest and prettiest faces on local television actually.

I am never really a fan of local celebrities, but I knew a few who has a good attitude towards work and play.

Lauren is no exception to those I like.
she's effortlessly beautiful I tell you.

even when making faces, she looks awesome.

I Like this ensemble on her, she looks like a cheerleader-slash-doll.

Oh she likes 2k11 like me and Jens(UAAP Player). She wants to buy the game ever since she tried em.
Cool chick ayt?


Here's the team working and focused on her.

Often, people calls her VIA (bec. of Mula sa Puso remake), LAUREN (lorin) or LORENZ.
It's LAUREN (LOREN).


During the breaks of the shoot, we rest from the scorching heat.
She even joked dancing on "teach me how to dougie" of Cali Swag.
cmon Do the John Wall, Do the cat daddy!

thats me behind her, and our Art Director Chad Villarmino.

even when the sun was like crazy, I never heard her complain.
Except she says she feels sleepy.
With her job, its gonna be insane if she's not tired nor sleepy.


So we asked her about her staple gadgets and here are her picks.

Catch her on the June Issue of Gadgets Magazine on stands first week of June! :)


*
young and free
the empty blackboard
*

No comments:

Post a Comment