Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The business

I haven't written anything for a while now, most of the reasons I can think of is that i'm busy but really I'm just lazy to write something. Information overload, so I have to write some.

OVER A CUP OF CARAMEL FRAPPE CREAM BASED
plus Cinnamon swirl.

I was supposed to go to school for an interview to help a friend, we met at starbucks columns. It was justa walk away from school.

The first set of questions were about Blogging and the other is about the networks election coverage.

I was interviewed before, but this one is cool. I said things that I couldn't think of. I wondered why I blogged, I am blogging for about 8 or 7 years now. Started out with podcasting and then verged on to blogging.

Is there anything to tell this kids for them to be inspired?

Coz I almost gave up on writing, I'm just another silly antic, Another writer-wannabe, Another artist wanting to be published.. someday.

What did I said to that interview?

Blogging is just an instrument to inspire aspiring
writers,
Gives writers a spark of hope that someday they will be
published.
WHATS YOUR DREAM?
It was a question posted to me by one of my icons; Howie Severino.
I paused for a solid 2 seconds. I scavenge through my deepest thoughts and I can't find a good answer.
"I wanna be an editor of a magazine someday." i said.
"but the internet is the new media." he answered.
I just smiled, and wished that I can get away with a smile. He was that sort of person who will read your mind or even analyze how you think.
I tried thinking of a dream. I can't find anything. so am I this shallow?
THE NEW MEDIA
so I have been working for internet based news. They say its the new media, the new trend and even the future. Yes it is, I have no say to that. Coz its really true, 80% lower cost to publish and more virtual space to store anything.
I just posted this coz I remembered a question from ms.universe. For being responsible for internet use.

2 comments: