Friday, September 10, 2010

hello, happy day.

"I wanted him to be sorry for what he did and spend the
rest of his life trying to make up for it."
Maybe its too much to ask, but being left broken was the worse thing I have ever been through,
with not much guilt on the side.
Hello, If you remember. Its the 11th today. happy. and we spent it by fighting and blaming.
May I have my brain back? Coz you always told me to understand, and I always did. But you never saw it.
There are no words now, just sorry.
Sorry.
I have forgotten how to take away all the anger in my heart. Forgotten how not to care. Forgotten how to live my life. And most of all, I have forgotten who we are.
We grew apart.
Not even knowing that we already walked different paths, different bumps on the side. Different road that may not ever cross again.
You gave me a reason.
I was thinking it over, why am I still here? And if you have asked me a few months or years ago. I may have given you millions of answers to that.. and now I cant even find a single reason why I am here and why I am staying.
And..
Now you gave me nothing but an empty heart, broken memory and brain trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment