Tuesday, October 18, 2011

balancing act

pain pain go away
I wake up every morning, finding myself alone. I go downstairs with no one in sight, no one to say goodmorning to. The only living thing at home is me and my dog. Mom left, and she took my brother with her. It's painful, to me and my brother. He's two, he can't be in this much pain. I will do anything to make you feel our love, I will do anything for you not to be deprived of a family. You got a mom, dad and a sister, which under some circumstances, is a very difficult situation. One day, everything will be alright, every bit of pain will go away. I got you sweetie pie.

i can hold my own hand
We rode on that bus for more than an hour, It seemed like forever. He seemed like a stranger, I looked at him but he looked away. Thats when I realized I am the only one who can look after myself. From that time on, I started to hold my own hand. I joined my hands together into a tight clasp. Its the only hands I can hold forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment