Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday from a happy heart!:)


Coz it's your birthday I am allowed to make you feel giddy. It's actually 11 so its not just your birthday, it's also our monthsary which i'm starting to fail counting coz there are too many numbers and you know i'm bad at math.

For the past few years, i tried to gather my thought on why i love you. Often I find myself asking over and over again coz I can't still find an answer. I just love you. But after all the hell 2011 gave me, I know why I love you. It is because when everything else fails, you're there. I sob and cry and you wait for me to tell you whats wrong and without a word I know you are trying to dig through your mind what you can do to make me feel better. Honestly, nothing will make me feel better now but with the thought of you being there for me for almost 5years is enough to go on with our life. I learned to let go of pain and anger because of you. You proved me that everyone get pass every shit life throws em. I know I am not the only one who's going through rough times, I know you are too and I am telling you that I got you through thick and thin, you know that.

I know we won't be celebrating your birthday on the exact 11th but we will celebrate on the weekends and I wish it will be with our closest and dearest friends who went through hell with us and celebrated good times with us.

Hope I could spend your next 80 or 90 birthdays with you. I wish to make you happy everyday and I swear not to make you feel alone. I wished upon a star and the moon gave you to me. The sky could never be complete without you. I Love you too much until now and it's a little hard to believe but we are living proofs that love really is true, undying and forgiving.


I Love you today, tomorrow and for all time.

I'm counting the days til we're 27.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment