Thursday, December 9, 2010

hello loves, happy day.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVES!:)



from working together, we became best of friends. and it never changed since then.




You are just simply wonderful PAUL DELA PERET JATAYNA.



Today is the 21st birthday of loves, if any of you are wondering about his age. We are about the same age and same zodiac sign. and maybe thats why we get along.:)







I don't know how to start this, but because you have been one of my greatest friends I would have to thank you in a way.:)


I Love you loves, and you know I will always be here for you. I can say millions of reasons why you and I are friend, another million on why I love you, and another million why we are inseparable.



from lookbook shoots, to special events, to parties and to anywhere: you know I'm always there for you.

After all the drama we've been through, I know there are things that we still have to handle, more pain and adventures.


Though there had been distance between us, you still stay close to my heart. And you know I'm just a text away.



I'm happy that you have been able to find someone who also makes you happy.
I'm proud of who you became and proud of the future you'll have.



I'm happy that you have been able to find someone who also makes you happy. I'm proud of who you became and proud of the future you'll have.



Thanks for being there in little parties.

just like my brothers jolly birthday.


Thanks for fooling around, you make me smile.


Just like how you always know the right things to say to make me feel better.:)

I know we understand each other, and I love the way we are so much alike.


You are like a brother/sister to me. haha!

We are so "whatever", we don't have plans when going out, thats why we're a little crazy and unpredictable.


You are the nicest person ever, and don't change a thing coz thats what separates you from the rest.


You are like a boyfriend to me, always looking after me and being there for me whenever i need you.




cheers to more parties, and more fun.
we are young and free, lets live life.:)



cheers to more clothes and shoes!


we can have millions of reasons to be happy, and being friends with you will always be one of them


you and pat are my comfort blanket, you make me feel like im your little sister.


You know i'm always here to cheer you up.


I love you loves and cheers to more dates!:)

I won't wish for more clothes and more shoes for you on your birthday.
I only wish you peace of mind and clarity, because I know we have lots of things in our minds right now.

and don't forget what I told you, okay?:)

again, I love you dear!♥ always!

No comments:

Post a Comment