Wednesday, December 8, 2010

on this day i'll leave it all up to a silly palm reading from the past

Or did I say this just because. or have i said this too many times before?

I read a couple of things from my scrapbook last night and I stood there stunned from a little prediction I got from a palm reading. "You'll fall madly in love and you will fight like there's no end" And i did, until now i'm still in a battle to fight. Everyone knows how I feel with this person, no question to that. I defined love by his name, life by his name. And I have forgotten how to live and love by myself. It doesn't really matter, I am happy and no doubt to that.

Maybe there were lies, but I have never lied on how I feel. I cried when I felt like it, I laughed when I needed to burst it, I smiled when i felt sweet, I loved.always.

So cheers to everything, for not losing hope, for not giving up and for every battle we have won.

I wanted to raise you up, your belief and love. Everything is surreal and we wouldn't stop.

I never wished for someone like you, but when i opened a gift that fell from above. I got you, not knowing why or how. But I was glad, it was you. my special gift. And i won't ever throw you away.

You are like the light in every sidewalk, You give a little direction when everything goes astray.

When everyone left you behind, i'll stay by your side. When everyone alienated you, I will still be here. Just like before.

We needed some time to rest, time to sit down and talk. And everything went into a flashback. You and me on that lonesome road.

Now,again, lets make it happen. Fall to each others arms and free fall some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment