Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I can’t fall every time

Every day, I fall in and out

Rain falls down my window, and there are so many things that make me as human as I am

Coz we are vulnerable to pain, we tend to feel each twitch, each gasp, and each pinch

Nothing else in the world will be enough to shield us from all the pain.

When you make a mistake, I didn’t mind

That was the right thing to do, to build walls around my heart

Stopping each arrow you tried to launch

You are my forever but we can’t be like this together

Fall and fall, no end

Fall and fall, no stop

Fall and fall, to nowhere, to out there

On the middle of the streets I lay, no heart, no dreams

I kept something inside of me, strength that will forever be

Could you stop for a while, I will just catch my breathe

Or even I have forgotten what that is

Could we take a shortcut home, skip the pain and drama

Or even go fast track to all the stops.

I can’t tell how much I have felt

Only pain that I have dealt

Oh could we go halfway

And travel again on the second hay

I cannot feel nor walk nor play

Let’s just stay together although out our day

No comments:

Post a Comment