Saturday, July 14, 2012

i wondered how many jumped off from where i stand

So yeah, I've decided to spend the rest of my Saturday by myself. Mainly for the reason of not having to pull my friends out of their beds to go out and have lunch or watch a movie... And spending the day by myself wasn't a really bad idea after all.

Like old days, I sat beside the glass railings on the top floor of shang. Perfect weather, coffee and a book; like how I used to spend down days when I was on college. I had a very good view of whole mall, its about 6 or 7 floors. I started reading my freshly opened book and sipping my caramel cream every now and then. This day was perfect, but I can't shake off the feeling of feeling, well, alone. It wasn't a big deal, coz I want alone days, days that I get to think things over. I kept reading my book, but my mind was distracted and there we're too many words flying around my mind. I started staring at the bottom floor of the mall, and wondered if how many had jumped off from where i stand.

Before I go crazy, I stood up and walked away. Maybe I do realize the things people think of when they stood there. That it was the only way to end the misery, the pain and the uncertainty. It's as if there's a magnet down there that pulls you down and then *poof* you lay flat on the floor with the sky on your sight.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Next time, call me. I'll hold your hand and gladly jump with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you comet!:* just a thought. if you can't come here in Manila, me and ac will sleep over. just tell us when.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?? You guys don't know how much this means to me. I know I'm always passing up, but it doesn't mean that I don't want to be there; of course, I do. I'm just not as free-spirited as AC, braving the streets at wee hours of the night even though she lives farther than me. And you know my mom would never allow that. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete