Sunday, May 29, 2011

One of the Boys: Last of Summer

Advents and Adventures

Another divine escape from the city, I never thought I'll be seeing myself on the beach again. It's almost June, and this will be the Last of summer for me. Gotta get back on track and complete all plans. And of course all honestly, I can't spend too much on going out of town. I already reached my quota on going to the beach.

Although, this is by far the best summer I had. Almost every weekend is a beach weekend and on that days are always considered as the best days of my life. The sun, sand and the sea: nothing beats this getaway.

This time we went to Anilao West (different from the first Anilao trip I went to), It's a little failure to hit the beach after the typhoon. The shore was drenched with dried leaves and coconuts, and whatever things the waves can bring.

But Bats never failed to give me a good time.

Oh hey, I spent my summer with my boys.:)

One of the Boys, Last of Summer: photo diary


Here's our "dad" of the day.

the kids.:)

"takas" boy
the boys preparing dinner.


eating the next day. we probably all got drunk the night before




he likes to pose.
and smile.
just like me.
you see?:)
this is our "patient". He got soooo drunk, and lets not talk about the mess he left the bathroom.

still drunk
hangover.
chill man.
chill man.





oh no, sand in my pants (shorts)

baywalk?

lets roll.:)

we buried him and thats supposed to be boobs. haha
isn't that cool, a "kubo" in the middle of the sea.
poll time bubble.


Back to Manila!






No comments:

Post a Comment