Sunday, May 15, 2011

young, free and under the sea

Advents and Adventures

young, free and under the sea: a photo diary


There are too many things to do this summer, except for a full time job there are a whole lot of other things to do.

I went to the Epson Fusion II: The Epson Media Adventure. It worth doing all over again.

We stayed at ACACIA Resort and Dive Center
Its at Mabini, Anilao Batangas

Here I am roaming around looking for some place to sit down and work on my story deadlines.

This place is too awesome I tell you!

Strong waves!

Here's they're counter/bar

Here I am trying to work on my Epson Story.

Intro : Miss Donna and Roe of Epson Philippines.

Who really doesn't know Pinoy Henyo? Yes, we played that game and man it was hard.

Here's everyone enjoying the games

White team.

Black Team

Blue Team (my team)

Look how everyone enjoys the awesome view!

Waiting for the next game

This is what i'm talking about. Great view!

Of course, Epson made this all possible.

Here I am getting the certificate in behalf of Gadgets Magazine

We got diving shoes from Epson. And here they are trying em out.

Here's our diving master John and Vlad

The equipment.

Organizers from extant PR and Epson

Here's my teammates!:)



Diving Masters orienting us for the dive.

John Dizon of PADI

VLAD

gearing up for the dive

Participants on their body glove.

Here's our ride to twin rocks, the diving spot.:)


here I am on my body glove, so ready for this!

My boatmates.:)
calvin, phoebe, vicky, mark,alfred and tita emmie

here's alfred and his camera. we wondered if it can survive the 25 feet scuba diving

resorts everywhere.

good to dive!

thank you Epson!:)
here's the underwater shot with the letters E,P,S,O,N, on waterproof and smudge-proof print


ready for my diving!:)


my diving partner vlad

kneeling 25feet down

oooh fishes!:)

im feeding the fishies!:)


Here we are down under!:)










i swear PK looks like AJ Perez.
I went snorkeling after scuba diving (twice)

thats the divers boat. taking a picture of us on the other boat.
i love the tickling of water underneath my feet.

back to Manila......

--
So far this is the highlight of my life, I always wanted to go scuba diving and all that things.
For this year I swear I will be doing lots of this.

*

living life, young and free.


*

the empty blackboard



No comments:

Post a Comment