Sunday, May 15, 2011

you're my brooke and i'm your peyton


Ok, I admit it. I was a really bad friend for not greeting you in time for your birthday.
But you know I love you, Sorry. What a friend I am.

Comet, Happy Birthday. that's a belated Happy Birthday!

Larry Sawyer (to Peyton): Just promise me one thing, promise me that when you pick the boy you're really going to be with, that he'll be someone who respects you and treats you well. And, it's someone who makes your heart race and that he's someone you love because of what he is, not what he does. Because, that's how I felt about your mother, and that's how I want you to feel one day. Use your head and follow your heart.


We will always be fab, goodbye to those times when we had dates but I know all those days we're close to our hearts.

You are my Brooke Davis and I am your Peyton Sawyer.
Except that you write better than I do and design. So it could be vice-versa.
haha!:D

We got to know your friends and they became ours too!:)

Definitely, you are one of the prettiest and most talented girls I have ever met.

also the Coolest.
I do miss you and all those times we just sit around, have coffee and smoke.
All those days when we have our friends close to us.

We have to admit it, distance grows between all of us and we are taking different paths.
I know whatever you do in your life, you'll be amazing.

you and ac will always be the two closest in my heart. Like sisters.:)
you bet we'll always be here for you.
through drunk times and sober times.



I miss this days.
swim, drink and slumber.

Fab.:)





I Love you Comet.:)

*
Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way.
-brooke davis
*

2 comments:

  1. "Just promise me one thing, promise me that when you pick the boy you're really going to be with, that he'll be someone who respects you and treats you well. And, it's someone who makes your heart race and that he's someone you love because of what he is, not what he does. Because, that's how I felt about your mother, and that's how I want you to feel one day. Use your head and follow your heart."

    This made me cry. I am lost for words. I love you I love you I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I Love you too.:)
    you and AC, always and forever.

    ReplyDelete