Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feels like a homecoming


so some of you might saw my twitter overload for PETA (Philippine Educational Theater Association).
Coz yes, after a long time, i'm coming back.


Here's the scoop, I got tickets from Jellybean, they are co-presenting the CAREDIVAS play.
Caredivas is a musical dramedy produced by Divine Lee (i suppose, the queen of the beckys).

Here I am with the tickets I got from Jellybean, thank you to Creole David. I finally met you!:)

My date for the night, Prince. Straight from classes, and he feels so under dressed
for the event. (Bakit dati pag nagtTeatro tayo nakashorts and slippers lang tayo)


Creole asked us to have a photo taken on the wall, I wasn't prepared for this. seriously.


I didn't have my camera that day so I had to settle with my Samsung and HTC phone, most picture taking are for the before show coz ethics-wise, cameras are not really allowed on theaters, video or stills. Thats the beauty of it, you can only recall em in your mind. The beauty and the music.

These are trophies that PETA has on display


And I was not disappointed with PETA, great story, production and music.
They never fail to make a good show.:)

Here are the F&H and Jellybean team

Jellybean girls, Lauren Young and Megan Young
I texted Lauren if she's there, She is. But she had to leave early.


The story was about Gay OFWs working as caregivers by day and drag queens by night. They are in Israel in the midst of war and bombings, you know the drill. Twisted love story, friendship, tragedy and other ropes. It's funny as hell too! They will set your heart on fire.:)


Written by Liza Magtoto

Directed by Maribel Legarda

Starring

Melvin Lee

Vincent De JesuS

Phil Noble

Buddy Caramat

Dudz TeraƱa

Jason Barcial

Eric dela Cruz

PETA President Cecilia Garrucho

Guest Performers

Paul Holme

Ricci Chan

Jerald Napoles

Myke Salomon

Angeli Bayani

Miguel Hidalgo

Dominic Miclat-Janssen

The original music and lyrics are by Vince De Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment