Friday, July 8, 2011

One for One


Many of you should know that I have been a big fan of Toms shoes ever since.
If I will substitute my killer heels with comfy shoes, it'll definitely be my toms.:)

So my two closest friends have red toms shoes, so do I. oh yes, we all three are toms lovers.

And I will take a picture of us three wearing our Toms, maybe on saturday on our date.:)

Here is Nicole, or my Comet wearing hers on the beach

and here I am walking barefoot around trinoma for the TOMS walk without shoes event

Being a Toms owner is one way of giving back, except that you wouldn't have to literally do all the work, just the deed of buying one would help another.
It's not just buying some shoe, it's an advocacy.

I went to greenhills last week, my favorite coffee shop was there. It saddened me to see that there are fake toms shoes there, whats the point right?

Anyways, I received photos straight from Toms, this are some of their new pairs.

Toms Fall 2011 collection

For women

Academy Plaid Classic
2970

English Herringbone Cordones
3795
Mustard Cord Wrap Wedge
3795


Red Calculus 101 Classics
2970


Scottish Houndstooth Classics
2970


Varsity Check Cordones
3795


-

For men


Black Cord Classic
2970


Charcoal Canvas Desert Boot
3795


Charcoal Canvas Oxford
3795


Hand Drawn Plaid Classic
2970


Navy Calculus 101 Classics
2970


White Dare to Teach Classic
2970

The TOMS Fall Collection 2011 will be available by August 2011 in all TOMS authorized retailers: Nothing But H2O outlets, Swim in Rockwell, Adora in Greenbelt 5, Rustans: Makati, Shangri-La Plaza and Gateway, selected Shoe Salon outlets and Trilogy Boutique.

For more information please log on to: www.toms.com , www.nothingbuth2o.com.ph or visit us on www.facebook.com/TOMSPhilippines

.

and hey, if you are still in school please join Toms Campus Club
I know being a student is hard enough but it wouldn't hurt to try and help out.:)

click here for more info

and like Toms and friends, lets help.
One for One.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment