Tuesday, July 12, 2011

no right click for a reason ey

Hello, this is just to remind readers not to steal photos from my blog. By stealing, I mean don't grab them and publish em anywhere without my consent and without right credits. I understand that there are fan page administrators who want to get photos but you can drop me a message and i'll send em to you. Please Please just don't forget to credit who took the photo and from what site it is. I am not selfish in sharing photos for they are published in my blog, courtesy to the people who took it please. Just credit them for what you take.

I am ranting, yes, definitely, some photos from my blog has watermarks because they are taken by me and it is for work, don't overlay my watermark with yours because it is definitely not yours. If you don't want to remove the watermark you placed over mine, just take down the photos.


The above photos are all mine and with watermarks. You placed yours over mine. Thank you.

The photos above are from Steven Vea and you credited it as your own


Another thing, you also got photos without watermark which my co-writer owns and you placed your own watermark on it. That is very inappropriate.

What pisses us off is that you credited the photos for yourself/page.

After the first time that my photos we're stolen, i did steps so it won't happen again. Apparently, people keep doing the same thing. Good thing, the first people who grabbed photos from my blog, credited it.

Its just a link dear.


Sincerely, Sky

2 comments:

  1. aba ang kapal nga naman ng mukha. kinuha na nga lang ng walang paalam tapos nilagyan pa ng sariling watermark na parang sya yung may-ari. yan ang garapal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. sobra. dun ako naiinis eh, may watermark na nga ako then nkaDisable na yung right click tapos kukunin pa rin nila. and pinatungan pa yung watermark ko. grabe sila.

    ReplyDelete