Tuesday, August 23, 2011

another reason to celebrate!


I know I have this habit of blogging about my friends and their birthdays, well somehow it became a routine everytime a really close friend celebrate their day. Today is the 24th of august and it's the birthday of one of my closest friend. Chili! We spent your birthday two years ago, now with work and all, I'm wondering how we'll spend this one.


you are awesomely cool and nerdy






like what i said a million times before, i love you two very much!




this was from your birthday 2 years ago, 2009?

with a little surprise gift

and a party



This was your birthday last year, 2010.
our little get together/reunion


surprise cake!
Happy Birthday!

good times, good days!




and celebrating a birthday to come.:)

You know i love you, forever!:)

Happy Birthday!

you are my one and only chili, spicing up my life with our adventures and (more often) Misadventures

"Life will be better for us, dreams will come true"

Thank you for teaching me that great love is really different from right love, for showing me how to get on with lifes awfulness and being happy. I know better days are ahead of us, especially for you who have been blessed with a beautiful angel, amazing family and loving friends. You will always have a reason to be happy, a reason to love and a reason to live. I love you very much and Happy Happy Birthday Chili!

No comments:

Post a Comment