Sunday, August 7, 2011

shot me right through my skin

I'm done with two cervical cancer shots and a few more weeks for the last one.

I'm encouraging you all to have yours too, seldom that it happens that you can protect yourself with certain diseases. I had people close to my heart that is battling and battled with Cancer, and it is one messy fight.

The shot is an IM, meaning intra-Muscular. I'm no medical person but it means they shot through your muscle and the fluid forms a blob and from there the body absorbs it.

It was painful at first and then it becomes numb. Mine hurt for about a week.
I am not trying to scare you all but of course, practically speaking, it's an injection of course it hurts. Hahaha!

don't worry, you'll be okay.:)

My brother kept me company.
This photo is too cute not to include in this post.


My shots we're from GlaxoSmithKline, though there are other brands for the shots.
Ask your doctor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment