Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sophie's mom



I remember that old song "stacy's mom"

But this time, i'm in love with Sophie's mom, many of you may have heard of Sophie's mom and their awesome pastries and desserts. I went to their new store last sunday at San Antonio Village. It's near my friends house so I figured it would be easy to locate. It's also a tryc away from shopwise.

The store design was really cute, though i'm not a big fan of pink, it looked good and clean for a pastry shop. The design and display was really pink and girly too.


Desserts and sweets are my guilty pleasure so I wouldn't mind traveling to taste this delectable goodies.


Everything at Sophie's mom is divine, even their bread.
I tried their spanish bread and the filling tasted like leche flan.



Stuff you gotta try:
strawberries and cream/frozen brazo mochi
stookies (oreo stuffed cookies)
nutella truffle mochi

frozen brazo mochi
buy meter : 9
it was a little hard to eat coz duh, its frozen but it's really good.


stookies (oreo stuffed cookies)
buy meter : 10
It was the best cookies I ever tasted, the dough was nice and moist and the oreo cookies inside added sweetness and spunk to it. Plus, the serving is pretty big too!


Nutella truffle mochi
buy meter : 9
The taste is strong and the nutella added too much love to it.


and look who's enjoying all the sweets, my brother!:)

Prices are really reasonable, for the quality and the awesome taste.
Please do drop by and taste for yourself.

Sophie's mom
Unit 111, 8760 Residences, Santol cor Aranga Sts, San Antonio Village, Makati

or visit

2 comments: