Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Operation Nancy Drew


My age was the era of pocketbooks, like the real deal books. Sweet Valley High, Hardy Boys, Goosebumps and of course Nancy Drew. For some reason Nancy Drew was my childhood and teenage years must-have, doesn't matter if I don't eat or have new clothes as long as I get to read at least 1 book every week. I've been sick for 3days now, so I decided to hit up the nearest bookstore to find a Nancy Drew book that I haven't read yet.

Surprisingly there are so many Nancy Drew books. I don't know when this books came out
These are the original Nancy Drew books

but I ended up buying nothing because I was oh so confused

But here are some book suggestions though

The Last Olympian
by
Rick Riordan

If you like greek mythology, then here you go


Pugad Baboy 22
by
Pol Medina Jr.
if you like comics, this is definitely a must have!


Ang Tundo man may langit din
by
Andres Cristobal Cruz
if you like Pinoy books by F.Sionil Jose and Canal de la Reina,
this is up your alley

A year in high heels
by
Camilla Morton
Fashion, Lifestyle and wellness? Here's the book to fit your fancies

This I found interesting

The eternal ones
by
Kirsten Miller


I cant believe this,
Justin Bieber books. Seriously?

If you are wondering why I've been sick, it's because of Pastry Passions Mango Madness, coz it's too irresistible and chocolates from SG

hello sore throat and fever!

Thank God for Prince, he made me feel better by treating
me out for my favorite Beef Teriyaki.:)


yum yum and oily!0_O

xiao. be safe everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment