Thursday, July 15, 2010

another pathetic scheme

It was another pathetic scheme that had put me in the middle of the crossroads.

Over and over again I have told you I am a cliff diver, which part didn't you get? Coz by saying I'm a cliff diver, I meant I rush things too much. Or when an idea or situation presented itself, I may fall for a stunt easily. (funny, you told me that you're the one who falls easily)

Lets not forget that there are things we have to think about, there are lots of things we have to sort out. We need to figure this things out first, before we rush to judgements and conclusions.

We are both cliff divers. The only difference is that you can literally jump off a cliff but I cannot.

Anyways, I have read your notes on FB. I didn't thought you we're quite a writer.

So this are the things I have read again, stop pulling yourself down. You are not that f***ed up, well believe me. My mess' are just hard to compete with.

So am I just another pathetic scheme for you to scream out you're fucked up life? Or am I the real thing you have been looking for a couple of years now?

Lets shake a hand on it..


Now can you please tell me where I stand? Coz regardless of what I know, I am not sure where I stand. I am on that edge of the cliff where you and I are supposed to free fall. But you took a step back, is it because you want to jump as high as the sky to reach the bottom-est part? Or you are having second thoughts?

Lets deal with this now..

You know my heart is breaking every second I try to suppress how I feel. So will we make it through? or is this just one of our pathetic schemes?

-wildskydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment