Monday, July 5, 2010

here we go.

I am sorry for backing out when I was about to tell you everything that I feel. I'm sorry for making you go all the way from your place to manila just to hear me say, "sorry but I changed my mind in telling you. I will just keep my mouth shut."

wait, i take it back. I am not sorry, I just have to think it over again. then I'll say sorry.

Maybe here I can say anything and even everything.

I don't know where to start.

here we go.


I'm sorry for barging into your life like this, I know I'm a spoiled bratt and I told you I get everything I want. And yes, I got you. But is was more complicated than I thought. I will not be holding your hand, I will not be having your lips next to mine, I will not be wrapped in your arms, I will not be next to you walking through this crazy days if I didn't want to. So ask me again, and I will answer honestly.

sorry for ignoring everything you said, but it wasn't necessary. I knew how you felt, that's why it got me scared. Coz the both of us are falling to somewhere we didn't plan to.

I will throw all my fears away and free fall with you to wherever.

I know it is not that easy now, but We'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment