Monday, July 12, 2010

as much as it hurts to admit...

It's absurd to fall for someone so far, someone you see once a week or even once in two weeks.

Its a little difficult for me to tell myself that sometime I will need to accept the fact that I have fallen for someone who cannot be mine or the chances of him being mine is as slim as my favorite ham.

When I see you, I will need to tell you what I feel and move on. I have learned to believe in us, to believe in what we feel. But then reality strikes us back, theres just too much to put on the line. So better give up now while its still easy. But it isn't easy for us. We both know that.

You asked me if I love you, I lied. I asked you back and all I got was a rounded answer. And when I asked you again, you told me I already know the answer. Yes I do know the answer. It sucks coz you can tell me that and i'm too cowardly to tell you how I feel.

I have learned to build this wall around me, because I cannot afford to lay my heart on the line again. It is the biggest investment yet. Well, convince me to tell you and I might free fall and answer your question.

On second thought, you don't need to ask me. I will tell you, in time.

Just give me one night to open my heart and another night for me to open yours. Then we will have to figure out whats next.

Lets have another all night conversation, just honest and from the heart.

And baby why do we have to complicate things, we both feel the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment