Tuesday, July 27, 2010

im sorry for my unPoetic ways

His brown eyes and jet black hair,
are nothing but a memory.
In the deepest depths of my mind,
there he lay.

Like midnight dreams that lingered,
He was a thought away.
Like a sail boat,
He drifted away.

On a broad daylight,
He was my coffee.
On a deep midnight,
He was my blanket.

I can go on and on,
On how much he meant to me.
But he is just a star,
In the middle of a sky.

We will not make it through,
Coz theres nothing to save.
We will not fly,
Coz theres no reason to get high.

Every memory will be worth keeping,
But every thought leaves my heart bleeding.
Every word is music to my ears,
But every strumm makes my eyes tear.

Your hands secures my way,
Your hug covers my fears,
Your kiss wakes my nightmares,
Your heart makes mine beat.

The gift of memory,
They make me thankful.
The gift of memory,
Made me learn.

Step one and two,
who am I to you?
No next step,
it's leaving me hanging.s

No comments:

Post a Comment