Wednesday, June 22, 2011

all you have to ask for is a Gold Dot



Yes, I have been obsessing with stuff that Ally is selling. When I think I already got enough, she goes and posts new items. Talk about serious online shopping. haha!

This is to thank the awesome Ally for letting me pull-out shoes and accessories on really short notice. I have been a gold dot buyer, but not online really. I buy my stuff at rockwell. Here are some stuff I have.


This one is a gift from Paul

and this bird ring I recently bought at rockwell, it's the last piece. Thank God I got em, they also have one as a pendant for a necklace.


I borrowed a lot of stuff from gold dot for our shoot. Ally send over some accessories for our June issue and here are some. Worn by our reaaally cool cover girl, Lauren Young.

and also, i borrowed shoes from gd. last minute stuff, good thing ally is always ready to help.:)
here are the shoes I borrowed for our July issue.


and the beige one is "carmie". they are heaven sent. I'm buying this!:)

here's a tease of our July cover girl, who will wear awesome gold dot shoes!:)

clue?
she's as white as snow, as pretty as a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment