Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Etude House



So tomorrow's gonna be the first sale of Etude House Philippines. Starting June 15- 21, 2011 at all branches, all items are gonna be 20% off! So Princess' should visit the nearest Etude House to score pretty items!


Etude is currently one of my addictions when it comes to make-ups, having a sensitive skin has taken a toll on what brands I wear so when I tried etude, it was magic. The scent and the chemicals on their items wasn't too strong so it doesn't make my skin dry or crack. The nail items are awesome too! It has super fab colors!


I am actually sticking to my Miss Tangerine c
ollection, I use em for everyday make-up. It looks natural and the shades are just right for an everyday-going-to-work-look.
So here are the Miss Tangerine Items I'm in love with!:)

But here's my top three picks from the Miss Tangerine collection.

For cheeks, Eyes and lips.

1. Miss Tangerine Cheek Balls

2. I'm Fine Eyeliner


3. Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower lips

seriously, get ready to mingle with other princess' tomorrow on the Etude House grand sale!
See you there!

special thanks to Ms. Golda Tabid for sending me this high res photos for Gadgets Magazine!:)
I included some Etude house items on the gift buyers Guide I made for Gadgets Magazine May Issue.

I included moist-full collagen cream and miss tangerine sweet shower lips for a gift suggestion for the graduates!:)



and Miss Tangerine Soda Tint as a gift suggestion for moms.

Check out our back issue (May 2011) to see this quick feature!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment