Sunday, June 5, 2011

On sweet goodbyes and future hellos


I really don't know whats with the month of June that three people i know and love are leaving to see places.
AAB (Arlo, Avhiee and Bea) whats up?

But now I should be more dramatic because one of my closest friends and partners will be leaving for Dubai. Avhiee, yes the infamous Madam.
my partner in crime and gala.
the life of the party.
the official photographer.

it's amazing how I never knew how good of a friend she is, til now.

hi av, please prepare tissue. When i was writing this I swear I had to run to the bathroom to wipe my tears.:(


please prepare for some really old and embarrassing photos


You are one of my best friends, because you are the one who's always there,
ready and up for anything.



i'm looking forward to more adventures and fun stuff with you!



looking forward to more beach times



i love the new and improved gang




what will we call a party without the life of the party?


After graduation, you are one of the people who never forgot to keep up with friends

I can't imagine the barkada without you and I wouldn't want to imagine it too


this is my favorite photo of all time!

so how's it gonna be without you now?
I know I'm being maDrama but you know how you we're there for all of us.
You never failed me.

Hows drinking without the drunkard?

hows gala without you?


I don't know but I think life is pretty dull without you,
you are the sprinkles on top of the ice cream

and i just realized this, on almost or ALL productions we we're groupmates.
You surely are my partner.

How's dates gonna be without my date?


I am missing production days, especially sleepless editing nights with you.

What's timezone gonna be like without your "swipes" and playtime

How would it be?
Too many questions I have to figure out for me to know How it will be like without you.

you are one of my oldest and dearest friends, if we'll count we should be celebrating 5 years!

If you'll ask me the most memorable experience I had with Avhiee, there is only one thing.
That day when we met at Glorietta5 and i cried my heart out. On that moment I knew that everyone could leave me but you wouldn't. You sat there, a friend i could always rely and depend on. I hope you remember that moment, coz for me it was something I could never forget. A moment when I knew what friends really are, who defines them and who stays forever.

You know how much I Love you dear, whenever you need anything i'm gonna be around.
I wanted to tell you not to go but this is something you need to do. Something you have to face, it's life dear and it could be rude sometimes, thats why i'm wishing you the best and I hope you'll be able to find your heart and what makes you happy.

Von Voyage! and looking forward to sweeter hellos!:)
I Love you!


2 comments:

  1. thank you emz..i'll surely miss you too and being with the rest of the gang,and the G5 moment i would never forget that, sitting there outside chowking while you were telling me about your past problem.. i looovveee you M.R Gavin, SKY, Emzz...ano ba yan! super mamimiss ko kayo..sana Distance would never change the friendship we have..magkikita pa naman tayo dibadiba?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course!:) looking forward to bigger and better things ahead of you. see you on our date later.

    ReplyDelete