Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Three times the trouble plus a coach

encounters: Coach Ato Agustin, Arwind Santos, Danny Ildefonso, Jay Washington

There are times when I just wanna slit my throat, we'll work gives you a hold down every now and then.
But one of the perks of working is that you are always a step closer to what you love and in finding out what you love.

Thank God I have really really nice bosses. Yesterday was a dilemma, I was supposed to be the stylist for our cover shoot but something came up. Something sports involved, and you guys know how I love sports and basketball specifically. I didn't have to chose, I just need to cut myself in half so I can do both. Rather, I can be superwoman working two things at a time. Good thing I figured it out. go here, there, here, there. It was better that my first plan of cutting myself in half. haha!

So maybe many of you know that SMC acquired Petron, or was that the right term? Yeah, anyways the San Miguel Beermen basketball team is now called the Petron Blaze Boosters. Nothing really changed, same team, just a different name.

I had a chance to interview Coach Ato Agustin, Arwind Santos, Danny Ildefonso and Jay Washington. A really awesome team.:) I felt home. haha. saying that because I wanted to work at SMC ever since I graduated.

So here are the photos from the shoot, it's not the official photos though. This are from my camera, gadgets' camera and from Lionel of Petron. I placed watermarks on it because on my previous posts' some people grabbed them.

Here is Coach Ato Agustin, he was a darling. Super nice.:)

the group shot

This is Arwind Santos, in the "dramatic" scenes.

Here is Jay Washington, tall sweet guy. He stands 6'9". i think.

this is a serious shoot. obviously?

i don't know what Arwind is doing, it's like the McDonald's pose?


look at coach and arwind, they seem happy right?

Looking down. maybe looking at me? haha!

on their shooting positions.
arwind-seriously? haha!


and voila!:) Me and the boys.

and here is why it pays to wear 5-inch heels when meeting ballers.

but still 5 wasn't enough. I'll try platforms next time!


after all the flashing lights, we went on to have dinner.
I only had the shake but they ate heavy. Hahaha:)
in a perpetual diet.

i'm a happy girl.:)

*
young and free
the empty blackboard
*

4 comments:

  1. nice. i'm a huge fan of danny I ever since his rookie days. is it just me or kamukha ni arwind sa rondo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha:)) i think so too. DI is superb on his dunking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! We're gonna have a pictorial for Arwind Santos tommorow for our magazine cover =)

    ReplyDelete