Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fake Sleeping


So yes, Fake Sleeping.
Like a modern day sleeping beauty but in a more fab way.
I went to the Majolica-Majorca event yesterday and it was one of the best events I have ever been to. Walking on the hallways of Opus felt like a fairy tale, too bad I was dressed down
(over sized plaid blouse, worn out tights and flat knee high boots),
Talk about dressing up for the right occasion.

The very blonde Bianca Valero hosted the event, and she too felt like it was her 18th birthday. Everything was very whimsical and fairytale-ish.

sorry for the resolution of the photos, it was hard to take pictures in clubs.
I'm using my Samsung SH100 14.2 megapixels and I have no idea why this turned out this way.
But keep reading and I have a fab surprise.


ooohhh lychee vodka!


here's the enchanting stage


you can see this on malls, awesome display counters right?


Opus was packed with members of the press, make-up gurus and socialites


Bianca Valero


reps from Majolica-Majorca and LuxAsia


love the little show.


The girls of Majolica Majorca


and of course the boys of MJ.
Carrying the limited edition Majoromantica Sweetforest


Here's sweet forest


and here's whats on our table which i shared with two fab college girls


two bowls of make-up on pearls


Here's what I took home


so yes, this is what I got plus a little bit more.

and oh so, no. I got too much already thats why I'm giving away some of it.

*taraaaan*

watch the video of the Launch at Opus.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment