Monday, June 13, 2011

clasp

I should be sued for writing this, I feel like this ain't original. Most inspiration from my friend and to WongFu on Cannes. I have this on my lappie for quite a while now, a year or two. and I guess, it deserves a little space in my blog.

My weight fell on her shoulders just like satin. My skin touches hers, from her arms to her back to her chest. I hugged her body like a glove, I’m blown away by the way I can caress her skin. We walked through the rain and the storm, I didn't mind to be soaking wet as long as I can be near her, I don’t want her to catch a cold or even feel cold so I held on her tighter so she’ll feel warm. I can feel the rain pouring on my skin, but it wasn't rain, it was her tears. I raised my arms to wipe her tears but she turned away and pretended it was just raindrops. We opened our arms to get a tight grip of each other but it wasn't for long that we we’re sharing a warm hug with another. He held on tightly to us. How can someone so close to her, not see what was happening? I tried holding back but her arms we’re tightly around mine. I must get out, I needed to get out but I can’t, I am tied to her, with no way out. I was there to feel her be in someone else’s arms.




*
young and free
the empty blackboard
*

No comments:

Post a Comment