Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dallas Mavericks for Nike


So I have been rummaging through the web for awesome kicks. After passing my article I stumbled upon newer ones, so I had to ask our artist to add more shoes on my article.

hoot! hoot! for Dallas Mavericks!
So being in the Nike "the collection" is one good perk for the new champs.:)


Here is the Shawn Marion Finals Edition Nike Air Shox Hyperballer

There is still no definite date on when this would be out but the shoe design are published on Nike News.


It has the light hyperfuse technology for effortless jumps to the ring, It also has the Shox innovation for ultimate bounce.


Quickness. Bounce. Execution.


There is also the Dirk Nowitzki Playoff Edition Hyperdunk 2010
I ain't sure if this is out on the market, but it might be the first time I heard of this dirk shoes, or maybe i just forgotten or it is a rework of the 2010 hyperdunk, the one in yellow and red.

Anyways, there is a pivot point on the forefoot and a solid rubber herringbone pattern for durability.


One Shot. Off one foot. One unstoppable go-to move at a time.




None of these photos are mine. photos from nike, reuters, sneakerFiles and google
*
young and free

No comments:

Post a Comment